CAREERS WITH WHAREHINE
Committed to employment in our community
Look to the future with Wharehine Group
Wharehine is one of the largest privately owned Civil Construction companies in the North Auckland Region.
The Wharehine Group is always looking for enthusiastic, motivated and energetic people to join our friendly, professional team.
We offer apprenticeships, scholarships and mentoring programmes, promote an equal opportunity workplace and provide long-term career and learning opportunities for our staff.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- CONSTRUCTION EXCAVATOR OPERATOR
We require an experienced excavator operator to join our busy team based in Wellsford. You must hold a current license.
- CONSTRUCTION OPERATORS/BUILDERS/LABOURERS
We require experienced and competent personnel to fit within our busy Civil and Quarry teams based at Matakana or Wellsford. A Class 2 Licence with WTR is preferable.
- STMS/ LABOURER
We are searching for an experienced STMS/ Labourer who is looking to progress their career. We want someone with your skillset to form an essential part of our Traffic Management Department.
- A positive attitude is first and foremost.
- Hold at minimum a class 1 drivers license/ class 2 is an advantage
- Valid STMS qualifications an advantage
- Experience in managing personnel, sites, schedules and sub-contractors
If you would like to be a part of the team please fill in the form below or contact